My emblem

My emblem
escor

sábado, 4 de diciembre de 2010

Unit 3 (Talking about occupations and sports )

Doctor                         Fireman
Policeman                   Dentist
Nurse                           Scientists
Artist                            Secretary
Butcher                       Carpenter
Hairdresser                 Cashier
Mechanic                    Architect
Lawyer                         Musician
Engineer                      Teacher
Laborer                        Pharmacist
Librarian                      Painter
Dressmaker                 Housewife

A conversation:
       A -Hi!
B * Hi! I listened that your father already is a famous artist
A - Yeah! He is painter. And your parents?
B * So, my father is an architect and now is work in a trade center
A - Fine. And your mom?
B * She is a housewife and your mother?
A -My mother is secretary and work in a company
B * Ok, very good. See you
A - Bye

1 comentario:

  1. In this topic I learn more of the occupations and I make a convertation whit one partnet

    ResponderEliminar