My emblem

My emblem
escor

jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

Unit 3 English

J: Jonathan
C: Carlos
W: Wili
F: Felix

J: Hi!! Guys
W: Hey, what´s up!
C: What´s up men
F: What are you doing?
J: I´m studying
W: Why are you studying?
J: Because, I´m going to do an exam
C: Really, I ought to study too, what about you Felix?
F: I too, but I have to go to asesories
W: So, bad
J: But on the other hand, what´s new?
C: I have worked
F: Where are you working?
C: In a zoo
W: I have visited my girlfriend
J: I´m checking my car
F: You car, Why?
J: Because my car have been falling
W: Really, you should take with a mechanic
C: On the other hand, where is your girlfriend?
W: She lives in Switzerland
F: No way, and you traveled to this place?
W: Yes, that place is very beautiful and the people are nice and the women are very hot!!!
J: I believe you
C: You should present me some girls
F: Yes, this is true
W: Maybe, when I return
C: Hey I´m going to go a party. Do you wish to go?
F: Really! Where?
C: In the Rumba bar
W: Yes, I´m going to go
J: I don´t know, but maybe I will go
F: If there are girls and beer I see you in this place
C: Ok. Then see you later
W: Fine
J: Bye
F: See you


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario